A powerful tool for powerful jobs.
With the S 511 you have nothing to worry about no matter how big the job. It combines a blade design that pulls material to the back of the blade where it’s strongest, plus fast opening and closing action. Add that to a cutting force of more than 200,000 lbs., and this tool is perfect for extrication as well as large-scale rescues involving trains, aircraft, naval vessels and whatever tomorrow brings.
- High strength steel capable
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Ergonomically designed star grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position.
- Curved blade geometry pulls materials to the back of the blade area for fast, clean action.
|Max Cut Force||263,016lbs/1,170Kn|
|NFPA Cutter Rating [ ? ]||A8/B8/C7/D8/E9|
|NFPA 1936 2010 Complian||Yes|