The strongest cutter manufactured today.
The S 700 is not just strong; it is strong when you need it most. The improved blade geometry enables the tool to attain its maximum cutting capability at a practical and more usable 5-in. opening. And with 67% more cutting force in the relevant work area, it’s ready for today and tomorrow’s new bigger and stronger steel. Plus, the blade tip features a punch-like design that aids in cutting the highly reinforced areas of the A-pillar and B-pillar posts while maintaining the tool’s position outside the vehicle. The S 700’s extrication capabilities also include shipboard damage control, structural collapse, aircraft egress and plenty of other tough situations.
- Highest cutting performance in the relevant work area
- Built for the the high strength steel of today and tomorrow’s vehicles.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Ergonomically designed star grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position.
|NFPA Cutter Rating [ ? ]||A8/B9/C8/D9/E9|
|NFPA 1936 2010 Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Cutting Force||Download PDF|