The compact power punch.
The R 410 looks a bit smaller, but its power is anything but small. Use this solid steel, feature-full mighty mite to create the incremental opening, then step up to the next size ram to finish the job. It’s an important part of any rescue professional’s tool arsenal.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion.
- Heat-treated steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage.
- Compatible with both Hurst High Pressure ram support attachments.
|Max Pushing Force||30,349lbs/135Kn|
|NFPA 1936 2010 Compliant||Yes|