Our traditional ram with untraditional features.
An important part of your lifesaving arsenal, the R 414 is engineered to push, shore, stabilize and support objects during a rescue. It’s built from solid steel and provides high tensile strength without side-load distortion. Plus, the star-grip control allows you to activate the tool from virtually any gripping position. So there’s nothing standard about the Hurst Jaws of Life standard ram.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion.
- Heat-treated steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage.
- Compatible with both Hurst High Pressure ram support attachments.
|Max Pushing Force||27,426lbs/122Kn|
|NFPA 1936 2010 Compliant||Yes|