A potent combination of lightweight and powerful.
This two-stage telescoping ram provides nearly double the stroke length and power of standard rams while requiring less storage space. Plus, it has claws on the top and base for a firm grip and powerful stroke from nearly any surface.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion.
- Heat-treated steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage.
- Compatible with both Hurst High Pressure ram support attachments.
|Stroke – Piston 1||11.61in/295mm|
|Stroke – Piston 2||11.02in/280mm|
|Stroke – Overall||22.63in/575mm|
|Max Pushing Force – Piston 1||59,799lbs/266Kn|
|Max Pushing Force – Piston 2||29,899lbs/133Kn|
|NFPA 1936 2010 Compliant||Yes|