Powers past the limitations of traditional rams.
It would take two traditional rams to do the work this can. This solid steel, two-stage ram can lift up 30 U.S. tons in the first stage and 14 U.S. tons in the second stage. And it has a dual pilot check valve that will sustain necessary load requirements even if the hydraulic flow is interrupted. Powerful stuff that can make quick work of dashboards and steering wheel columns.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion.
- Heat-treated steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage.
- Compatible with both Hurst High Pressure ram support attachments.
|Stroke – Piston 1||14.37in/365mm|
|Stroke – Piston 2||13.38in/340mm|
|Stroke – Overall||27.75in/705mm|
|Max Pushing Force – Piston 1||59,799lbs/266Kn|
|Max Pushing Force – Piston 2||29,899lbs/133Kn|
|NFPA 1936 2010 Compliant||Yes|