The complete ram for the complete rescue.
It has it all – power, stroke and a compact size. Made from solid steel, the R 424 provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion. And its two-stage telescoping reaches the lifting height of two standard rams. When you’re saving lives, you don’t want standard.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion.
- Heat-treated steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage.
- Compatible with both Hurst High Pressure ram support attachments.
|Stroke – Piston 1||17.51in/445mm|
|Stroke – Piston 2||16.92in/430mm|
|Stroke – Overall||34.44in/875mm|
|Max Pushing Force – Piston 1||59,799lbs/266Kn|
|Max Pushing Force – Piston 2||29,899lbs/133Kn|
|NFPA 1936 2010 Compliant||Yes|