The world’s first triple-stage ram.
Capable of carrying out the heaviest rescue operations, this ram is a first of its kind. Because of its three stages, it delivers a long working range that considerably reduces extrication time. And that saves lives.
It has a push capacity of 30 U.S. tons in the first stage and 14 U.S. tons in the second. Plus, heat-treated claws on the top and base provide grip on flat and angled surfaces. This tool lives up to the “ram” name.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion.
- Heat-treated steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage.
- Compatible with both Hurst High Pressure ram support attachments.
|Stroke – Piston 1||11.61in/295mm|
|Stroke – Piston 2||11.02in/280mm|
|Stroke – Piston 3||9.64in/245mm|
|Stroke – Overall||32.28in/820mm|
|Max Pushing Force – Piston 1||59,799lbs/266Kn|
|Max Pushing Force – Piston 2||29,899lbs/133Kn|
|Max Pushing Force – Piston 3||8,767lbs/39Kn|
|NFPA 1936 2010 Compliant||Yes|