Steel never saw this coming.
In today’s world, vehicle manufacturers are using more high-strength steels than ever. This may pose a problem for inferior cutters. But definitely not the JL-MOC II curved-blade cutter. With up to 152,870 lbs. of cutting force at only 47 lbs., this ergonomic cutter packs a knockout punch very time it’s used.
- High strength steel capable
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Ergonomically designed star-grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position.
- Curved blade geometry pulls materials to the back of the blade area for fast clean action.
|Max Cut Force||152,870lbs/680Kn|
|NFPA Cutter Rating [ ? ]||A7/B9/C6/D7/E8|
|NFPA 1936 2010 Complian||Yes|