Power in your hands.
The MOC-Ultra not only delivers a whopping 195,351 lbs. of cutting force but it does it weighing in at 47lbs. Perfect for vehicle rescue, structural collapse and large scale accidents such as train wrecks and aircraft emergencies.
- High strength steel capable
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Ergonomically designed star-grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position.
- Curved blade geometry pulls materials to the back of the blade area for fast clean action.
|Max Cut Force||195,351lbs/869Kn|
|NFPA Cutter Rating [ ? ]||A8/B8/C6/D8/E8|
|NFPA 1936 2010 Complian||Yes|