Your rescue begins now.
The JL-20C standard ram is ready for business. Ideal for reaching confined spaces and creating large openings for extrication, this tool pushes, pulls, shores, stabilizes and supports objects in even the most challenging rescues.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Hard chrome-plated, solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side load distortion.
- Heat-treated, investment-cast steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage.
- Compatible with the Jaws of Life® ram attachment set and the ram extension kit for added performance and increased flexibility.
|Max Pushing Force||15,708lbs/70Kn|
|NFPA 1936 2010 Compliant||yes|