Does it all. Does it all really, really well.
If the ram says Hurst, you know it’s gonna do the job right. And if the ram says JL-60C, you know it’s gonna perform beyond expectations. This ram reaches confined spaces with ease, makes large holes for extrication, displaces steering columns in no time flat, and drags unwieldy objects away from vehicles and victims. And that’s just for starters. Go ahead, push, pull, shore, stabilize and support your way around the rescue site.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Hard chrome-plated, solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side load distortion.
- Heat-treated, investment-cast steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage.
- Compatible with the Jaws of Life® ram attachment set and the ram extension kit for added performance and increased flexibility.
|Max Pushing Force||15,320lbs/68.14Kn|
|NFPA 1936 2010 Compliant||yes|