The freedom to rescue anywhere.
With no hoses, no power unit and no setup time, this redesigned spreader gives you the ability to perform heroic rescues in the most challenging environments, like off-road. Its “diamond” surface tips not only have excellent grip but are designed extremely flat to penetrate the narrowest gaps. The option to plug in and power the tool with a cord allows for continuous performance. This tool is quite frankly the perfect combination of strength, spreading distance and speed.
- Ergonomically designed star-grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position.
- Each tool comes with two batteries and one charger.
- If needed, you can plug it in for limitless power with a 110v adaptor.
- Try the KSV 11 chain set as a pulling accessory.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Ergonomically designed star grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position.
|Max Spreading Force||25,000lbs|
|Max Pulling Force||6,925lbs/28kN|
|NFPA 1936 2010 Compliant||Yes|